Surprisingly, though, I'd never been to a Halloweekend. Cedar Point sure goes ALL OUT for Halloween, and since that's one of my favorite holidays, I seriously appreciate that. There was a ghoul parade, filled with zombies, dead brides, ghosts, witches, and other creepy characters. I made the mistake of walking through Frontier Town after dark... and that's when alllllll the monsters come out. Multiple fog machines and lazer lights make it hard to navigate through without being scared sh*tless by one of their many hired freaks. Even though I saw a creepy character coming towards me, I still screamed and jumped when they rattled a can filled with pennies in my face.
| Max Air and the Raptor in the background |
The park was packed, so I didn't get to ride as many rides as I would've liked. But I did hop on my favorite, The Maverick (built BEFORE the 2008 election when John McCain/Sarah Palin ruined that word forever). The Maverick is so smooth, and effortlessly shoots you up a 125ft hill, then drops you at a 100 degree angle (so it's basically an S curve), and flips you around every possible way there is to go upside down. If you like rollercoasters, run, don't walk, to Cedar Point next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment