This year, we combined my and my brother's birthday dinners and went out on just one night to the delicious Brasa Grille in Cleveland. You might want to stop reading here if you're a vegetarian. Brasa is all about the meat. On the bone, off the bone, covered in bacon, not covered in bacon, wings, not wings, tender, juicy.... oh man.
Brasa is kind of buffet style. They have a salad bar that is out of this world. It includes regular salad stuff, varieties of pasta salad, sea food salad, veggies, soup, pasta, shrimp cocktail, shrimp not cocktail, crab legs.... I could go on, but I'm salivating, so I'll stop there.
And that's just the first course.
Then comes the meat. Waiters at Brasa walk around with HUGE slabs of meat, so many different varieties, and cut you a fresh piece right at your table. They had chicken, lamb, steak, ribs... I definitely ate past the point of being full - it was so delicious!
On my actual birthday, I convinced my friend who's birthday is the day after mine, to come to Cleveland and see Keller Williams with me at the Beachland Ballroom. Once it's midnight on my birthday, we consider it 'our' birthday, cause... well it is! And since we both enjoy Keller and hadn't seen him in a while, it was a perfect celebration.
![]() |
| Keller Williams @ Beachland Ballroom |

No comments:
Post a Comment