Love it! I've posted before about how much I love it. In fact, last year, we celebrated Halloween twice, on two different weekends. We might've over done it cause this year we weren't too in the spirit.
We dressed ourselves up and went to a house party anyway. I can't not celebrate Halloween at all! The bf and I kept going back and forth about what to dress up as. We discussed being mobsters, old people, pregnant, 80's... Ultimately we settled on him dressing as Colonel Sanders and me, a chicken. My bf shaped his facial hair into Colonel Sanders style, and we 'painted' it white. He looked like a much thinner Colonel! On our way to the party, we stopped by a KFC and asked for a big bucket of chicken, minus the chicken, then filled the KFC bucket with candy. I think we looked pretty good.

No comments:
Post a Comment