Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rearranged > Redecorating

I felt so good about the recent rearrangement, that I got inspired to spend my long weekend repainting my dresser. I debated between a teal, light blue or purple color, and ultimately went with a light purple because it would match my curtains and bedspread. I don't regret it, it turned out great!
Finished!! (I forgot to take before pix.)
Basically the only "before" picture I have. That's my dad helping us sand it down.

Close up of the knobs cause they're really unique and look great silver!
The new paint job inspired a cleaning craze and a mini shopping spree of fun but really insignificant purchases (shower liner, bath mat, jewelry tray...is it pathetic that I find these "fun"?). 

In the bottom you can see my bedspread, and another view of the dresser.
I am obsessed with it. It's great.
It was a really productive Labor Day weekend, surprisingly. And now... I have a TON of purple paint left over. So... if anyone wants anything painted purple... you let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment