Monday, October 10, 2011

More Hanson

Yup, I love them. Can't help it. It's been 15 years (!!!) so it's probably not going to change anytime soon! 


I had to go see them at the House of Blues here in Cleveland. Hanson always puts on a high energy show that's both new and fresh, and nostalgic, at the same time. Now that Hanson's fans are crazed, hormonal 12 year olds, the concerts are less about constantly attempting to get to the front row no matter whose hair you have to pull, and more about singing along, drinking a few Yuenglings and enjoying the show. What hasn't changed about their fan base is... it's still mainly girls at their shows. 
Brief acoustic set
Yes, they played MMMBop. And yes, it was great pretending to be a pre-teen again. Although, if I was a pre-teen, I probably would've believed the homeless man outside the show who was telling people they could get autographs if they just followed him into this dark alley way. You'd be surprised at how many grown-ass women fell for that. Hope they got out ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment