We had to show Nels Times Square.
![]() |
| Nels, no longer a Times Square virgin! |
![]() |
| Greg, Nels and I taking it all in. |
We took a few minutes to recoup, then headed out to find a friendly bar for a few drinks that was quiet enough for us to catch up. We got lucky and found an Irish Steelers bar with the Cavs game on, ordered some food and drinks, then played some Apples to Apples.
I checked my Facebook from my phone and saw a bunch of status updates wondering why Times Square was closed. I mentioned it to my friends and it took some digging for us to find out that Times Square had been shut down due to a possible bomb! We had been there just a half hour before they began evacuation.
I was so thankful that nothing serious had happened, and also that we'd gotten out of there before the cluster-fuck of an evacuation happened.


No comments:
Post a Comment